Correct the spelling of "primitive".
Spotted by Matt Smart.
Reviewed-by: Adam Langley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/crypto/bytestring/ber.c b/crypto/bytestring/ber.c
index e3b150c..9e8daaa 100644
@@ -119,7 +119,7 @@
char squash_child_headers = is_primitive_type(tag);
/* This is a hack, but it sufficies to handle NSS's output. If we find
- * an indefinite length, context-specific tag with a definite, primtive
+ * an indefinite length, context-specific tag with a definite, primitive
* tag inside it, then we assume that the context-specific tag is
* implicit and the tags within are fragments of a primitive type that
* need to be concatenated. */
diff --git a/include/openssl/aead.h b/include/openssl/aead.h
index f719f02..aa2b080 100644
@@ -24,7 +24,7 @@
/* Authenticated Encryption with Additional Data.
- * AEAD couples confidentiality and integrity in a single primtive. AEAD
+ * AEAD couples confidentiality and integrity in a single primitive. AEAD
* algorithms take a key and then can seal and open individual messages. Each
* message has a unique, per-message nonce and, optionally, additional data
* which is authenticated but not included in the ciphertext.